The event leverages the tremendous success of the 2008 FIXGlobal Face2Face India conference where over 160 buy and sell side participants and vendor specialists explored the dynamic world of electronic trading and connectivity and how the Indian market, as one of the fastest growing and most dynamic market in the world, should embrace electronic trading.
The forum will look into the business requirements for electronic trading in India via FIX, the current extent of FIX usage in India and the cost/benefit analysis. The industry agrees that the potential for growth is strong, with some analysts forecasting more than 10% of the market will be using DMA by 2010. The global market development in electronic trading and its implications for Asia will also be discussed.
This event will be free for all delegates but strictly by invitation only. It will consist of a series of presentations, panel discussions, and delegate driven Q&A with solution providers and industry peers specifically designed to get you Face2Face with the people you need to see.
- Damian Bierman, Director, Asia Pacific, Portware
- Daniel Burgin, Managing Director, MetaBit
- Paul Cherian, Morgan Stanley
- Ravi Iyer, Co-head of Institutional Equities, Kotak Securities
- Greg Lee, Director, Autobahn Equity Execution Services, Deutsche Bank
- Srinivas Padmasola, VP, Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Chetan Pandya, Head of IT, Institutional Equities, Kotak Securities
- James M. Rae, Head of AES Sales SE Asia, Advanced Execution Service, Credit Suisse