Connecting the FIX Community
In support of FIX Protocol Limited, FIXGlobal Face2Face Electronic Trading Forum Series were launched in 2008 as an impartial and objective forum to explore the dynamic world of electronic trading and connectivity.
This "must attend" full-day event has been created to provide the China trading community with the opportunity to:
- Explore the key issues that will impact your firm's ability to trade efficiently
- Benefit from an agenda that has been created 100% by the industry, for the industry
- Hear the thoughts and impartial perspectives of leading experts on the issues that matter to your firm
- Attend an event that has gained significant industry commitment, input and feedback to ensure it is an invaluable conference for buy-side, sell-side, exchange/ECN and vendor delegates
- Network with leading brokers, trading platforms and technology providers
Face2Face Forum series are designed as a platform for the buy and sell-sides to discuss the latest issues on electronic trading and FIX. The 2012 series will focus on the technological issues of electronic trading and explore the new tools that are available.
The Forum features lively debates between experts; a series of presentations, panel discussions and delegate driven Q&A sessions.
|Topics to be discussed
- Electronic Trading globally and in China
- Algorithmic Trading – What Algo should I use?
- Exchange Technology - The Latest Update
- Technology Developments and The FIX Protocol
- Trading Tools for the Buy Side and Sell Side
- FIXAtdl, FIX ipl
- High Frequency Trading
- Ken Chan, Senior Account Director, Progress Software
- Fan Jing Wu, CTO, Hundsun
- John Fildes, Director of Strategic Development, GETCO Asia
- Alex Gao, CTO, HFT Fund Management
- Ofir Gefen, MD, Head of Research & Liquidity Management, ITG Asia Pacific
- Gao Shong, General Manager, IT, PICC Asset Management and Munich Ergo Asset Management GmbH
- Jack He, CTO, BNY Mellon Western Fund Mgmt. Co.
- Huang Yue, General Manager Assistant of Real Time Information Business Department, SSE Infonet, Shanghai Stock Exchange
- George Jia, Chief Representative & China Business Manager, Shanghai Representative Office, Omgeo
- Edward Mangles, Regional Director, Asia Pacific, FIX Protocol Ltd, and Director, FIXGlobal
- Dean Owen, China Chief Representative, Newedge
- Lisa Taikitsadaporn, Managing Partner, Brook Path Partners, Inc.; Member, FPL Global Technical Committee Governance Board; and Chair, FPL Fixed Income Technical Subcommittee
- Shen Tao, Head of Algorithmic Trading, Institution Business Division, Guosen Securities
- Michael Wang, Head of Trading, China International Fund Management
- David Wilkinson, Senior Director, Business Development, Equinix Asia-Pacific
- Sam Young, Head of 2RICH QDII Research, FX168 Group
- Emily Yu, Director, IT Strategy and Planning Department, Shenzhen Stock Exchange
- Jane Yuan, Head of Trading, Director, International Business Department, Haitong Securities
- William Yung, Financial Services Advisory Partner, PwC China
- Hua Zhang, Analyst - Banking, Securities & Investments, Celent
- Kathryn Zhao, Head of Linear Quantitative Research APAC, Electronic Client Solutions, Global Equities, J.P. Morgan
And more …
This event is FREE to all delegates and is subject to approval. Please register online and we will process your registration and inform you of the outcome accordingly. Priority is given to registrants from FPL Member firms and buy-side institutions (Restrictions and Limitations Apply).