HKIFA 14th Annual Conference will be held at Conrad Hong Kong on Monday, June 7th, 2021. Entitled “Heralding a new decade for the fund management industry”, the Conference aims to provide a platform to facilitate in-depth discussions of key factors that will shape the future of the fund management industry.
Some of the topics that will be covered:
- From the lens of the authorities/regulators: Fintech - What does it mean for the financial services industry?
- Collaboration and connectivity in the new era
- Distribution – How the landscape is changing: new opportunities and potential threats to the existing business model
- Asset classes – beyond equities and bonds… What other alternatives are investors looking for to better leverage on the emerging opportunities? What are the value propositions that managers should offer?
- MPF – Looking into the next decade
- Investor Survey re mainland investors’ mindset and their investment choices
- What does 5G mean to the financial services industry?
Market participants, regulators, distributors and other stakeholders can network and discuss issues pertinent to the industry; and see how we can work together to foster Hong Kong’s position as a premier fund hub. We very much look forward to your participation in this flagship event.