You are cordially invited to enroll into the 14th HKIFA Annual Conference, which will be held at JW Marriott Hotel Hong Kong on Monday, June 7th, 2021. Entitled “Heralding a new decade for the fund management industry”, the Conference aims to provide a platform to facilitate in-depth discussions of key factors that will shape the future of the asset management industry.
Some of the topics that will be covered:
- From the lens of the authorities/regulators: Fintech - What does it mean for the financial services industry?
- Collaboration and connectivity in the new era
- Distribution – How the landscape is changing: new opportunities and potential threats to the existing business model
- Asset classes – Beyond equities and bonds… What other alternatives should investors look for to better leverage on the emerging opportunities? What are the value propositions that managers should offer?
- MPF – Looking into the next decade, retirement planning, voluntary contributions
- Investor Survey, HK-domiciled funds, Wealth Management Connect, Survey re mainland investors’ mindset and their investment choices, Connectivity with China
- ESG – Hong Kong requirements vs EU developments, HK vs SG requirements
- What does 5G mean to us – to our daily life? To the financial services industry?
Market participants, regulators, distributors and other stakeholders can network and discuss issues pertinent to the industry; and see how we can work together to foster Hong Kong’s position as a premier fund hub. We very much look forward to your participation in this flagship event.